From basic fire and wind storm coverage’s to sophisticated liability protection, we can help you design programs that best suit protecting the assets of your company. Whether your business is small to large, LIG will gauge which products will be needed to protect against any liabilities that may arise.
- Business auto- Need commercial auto insurance to protect your business vehicles? Learn how to get commercial vehicle insurance from a wide variety of carriers offered at LIG
- General liability-General liability (GL) insurance provides vital protection for your business. This protection, also known as business liability insurance or commercial general liability (CGL) insurance, protects your business should injury or property damage occur to others as a result of your business operations.
- Professional liability-Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E & O insurance), protects your business if you are sued for negligence, even if you haven’t made a mistake.
- Commercial Property- Commercial property insurance helps businesses, including farms and ranches, pay to repair or replace buildings and other property damaged or destroyed because of fire, storm, or other hazards covered by your policy. It also pays to replace stolen or lost property. Business owners can buy commercial property insurance regardless of whether they own, rent, or lease a building.
*Workers Compensation- “Work Comp”.
Reasons to consider coverage:
- Provides a professional service to clients.
- Regularly gives advice to clients.
The most comprehensive line of insurance ever established that reimburses an employer for damages that must be paid to an employee for injury occurring in the course of employment. Please check with one of our highly trained staff to learn more if your business is required by law to carry this important coverage.
Follow workers compensation link to learn more: WC System Guide